Oshede is a Social Enterprise to empower disadvantaged people in communities across the world live independent and dignified lives. This website is owned and operated by Oshede. References to “we”, “us”, “you” or “our” in these Terms and Conditions are references to Oshede Ltd, company number 12394344 incorporated under the laws of England & Wales. The following terms and conditions dictate your use of our website.
- Oshede Ltd is not a Charity, but a Social Enterprise to help disadvanatged communities access education and start micro-enterprises.(more about us here: Mission)
- You may not alter this website in any way or post onto or transmit to this website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
- The materials contained on this site are either the copyright of individual contributors or of Oshede and may be subject to other intellectual property rights.
- The following acts are prohibited in respect of this website and any of the content featured on it:
- This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside Oshede's control and you proceed at your own risk. Unless explicitly stated, we do not endorse or sponsor, and are not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
- If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Use of this website
• Any rental leasing or lending of any material obtained or derived from the website;
• Reproduction, including without limitation the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work, without our prior writen consent. If you wish to reproduce any content, you must contact us and we may charge a fee. Please contact here who will be able to advise accordingly.
• Altering, transforming or building upon any content contained in this website.
• All copyrights and trade mark notices, marks, disclaimers and other such elements must be preserved and upheld at all times.